My Blog List

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Hi! My name is Lauren Sloan, I am attending Henderson State University, where I am pursuing a study in the education field. I love to dance, sing, and listen to music. I love my family with all my heart, they are my rock and support system when I need them. I have two loving parents and a older brother. I have lived in three different states. I was born in Texas moved to Louisiana, moved back to Texas. The third state I have lived in is Arkansas, where I attend college   I chose to enter the education field specifically the Early Childhood Education part is , because I want to help shape tomorrow and be that person who made a difference in somebodies life.  I have a strong passion for the arts. I have been apart of the arts since I was three years old where I started dance for the first time and have been hooked ever since. My blog is about my everyday lessons I have learned in life and what i wish to achieve in life. This blog will also be about the new experiences I have learned in life and my hobbies. I participate in the band at Henderson State University where I am on the Color Guard. This blog is about all my hobbies and goals I have in my life. I hope you enjoy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment